Wednesday, February 29, 2012

[PV] Hey!Say!JUMP - Super Delicate

I know it's late~ -.-"
but, better late than never right! ^^v

so, here it is ~>

Hey! Say! JUMP - SUPER DELICATE 


lyrics -> HERE

I'm sooo in love with this song! haaaaa~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
see how many love they got?? 
motto~ motto~ ♥ ♥ ♥  haha XD

I love their outfits!
JUMP in suite are soooooo cool! :D
well, every guys wearing suite are cool~ ^^ (from my perspective fyi)

and I love Risou no Musuko too! ^^
"the Perfect Son"
it's sooo funny and weird?? @@
they got two from JUMP ~> Yuto-rin and Yamada~
that's why we got YamaJima in every Super Delicate perf! :D
oh, and Fujigaya from Kisumai too~ :)

put aside these two, they're not my bias~ :P
here's my bias ~>

Yabu-kun in SD PV making~ ^^
but, not so liking into him in this.
but in suite yes~ ^^
got no gud pic though~
well, gotta love this boy below~
kyaaaaa~ KEITOOO ^o^/
love his everything! XD
he's still my niban :)
my forever ichi is Yabu :D
look at everyone suite~
I love all of it~ except daichan's n hika's
but my favorite would be keito, yabu and chinen! ^^


JUMP perf in Music Station~

No comments: