Friday, September 16, 2011

useless updates

HYEEEE MINNA~!!! :D
[ape hye2? lambat update! >_<]

oooowhhhhh, minna gomenasai~!
lame x update blog~ :(
not because I'm busy...
just because I'm LAZY~
*smack her in the head!*

i tried to update before~ but end up posting nothing =_=
and when I'm updating this entry, I don't have any idea to write~
[u are lame leez! T_T]

and when I have the mood to update..
it is the time where I'm starting to get busy~ :(
next week I have a long case to present~
next week also I have a case write up to be sent which I don't start typing a single word pun~ T_T
huuuuu~ I'm getting lazy~

credit to Prof Har~
uwh~ I need to apply this tip as soon as possible! >_<





.
..
...
....
.....
......
........
..................
..................................
.
.
.

uh~ speechless~ 
okla, okla, I stop here~
nothing to share~ :(

btw, please like this picture in fb if u're a JPOP FREAK like me~^^
and if u're an ARASHIAN~ it is a must! :D

I present to u, the most popular little bro in Arashi~ MATSUJUN!!
XDDDDD






I'm a Japanese freak, and I'm proud of that~ :DDD

No comments: