Tuesday, April 17, 2012

NEWScomeback

the second countdown for NEWS comeback has started..

this night at 00;00 JST~ KchanNEWS will aired with all 4 members~!! :D


there is 5 instrumental music..
so I thought it would be one NEWS group single while the other 4 is solo songs from each members~
aaahhhh.. I'm hoping tooo much! >_<

anyway, I stared at the countdown just now for a moment of 04:44:44
bcoz I had missed 44:44:44 yesterday...


and I manage to capture the screen!

the NEWS silhouettes changed to NEWS real pic! ^^
as a hardcore NEWSfan, I'm so proud with these boys~
having a huge comeback after unwilling hiatus~ :D
show RyoP that real NEWS is back! haha XD


clip from "Mirai Theater"
credit vid goes to Newshfan@share
way to go Koyamama~!! :D
well, I got to be ready for this announcement~ ^^
I hope the fans not gonna crash the site again~ hahaXD
ja, mata!