Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Eid~!

finally... finally.. FINALLY.... my first case write up finished!!! ^^

haha~ sgt berpuas ati... daripada semalam bertungkus-lumus... tido pn x cukup sbb gara2 CWU yg nk dihantar arini~
and i just got back from surgery department sending that cwu~ ^^
phewww~ lega2~

now, it's time to pack barang!! 
barulah bleh balik dgn bahagianye~ :D
my ticket is on 8pm this night~
hoooooo~ x shaba nk balik!! ^^
**mood: baru semangat nk balik~ kalo x tensyen je dgn cwu n viral fever yg bru je kena aritu~ wuwu~
[I still need to take anti-emetic although my fever had ceases :(  
*dpakse oleh Fairuz utk bjumpe dgn doctor~ XD hate it.]


okla~ x de mase nk taip pnjang2~
owryte guys~
SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR BATIN~
please forgive me if I do anything either concious and unconciously in hurting any of u guys~ :)
selamat hari raye kayh! 
heppy raye for 1 week before we go back to a stressful ward life! :D





p/s: may not be updating from my beloved home~ :) so, till then, ja ne~!

p/s II: don't forget 27 and 29 Ramadhan's night okayh! especially 29! don't ever leave it! it's ur last chance to meet Lailatulqadar~ :D *jgn igt raye je taw! remember.. Lailatulqadar is not just once! :)
praying hardly of meeting another Ramadhan~
Ya Allah.... rindu sgt2 nk tggalkn Ramadhan! >_<
hoping that this Ramadhan changed me~ it may not fully, but  I hope there is even a bit~  :(

2 comments:

Black Roses said...

mmg seronok berhari raye tapi taon ni saye tak rase hepi pown.. :(

Aleza Omar said...

me too~ :(
but, tahun dpan kn ade lagi~!! :D
cheer up! :DD