Sunday, May 22, 2011

First week of clinical year

hellow~ hellow~
sorry guys~ lame da x update. isk3~ T_T
I'm soooo busy with all the third year stuff~
still can't get used to clinical years yet~ T_T
it was sooooooo different from pre-clinical years...

but, but, I will be~! and I must be~!
yep~ ganbatte Leez~!!^^

there is so much things that need to be settled~
stremyx x connect pn lg~ adeyyy~ [I got to borrow intenet from Mimi for this update~ thanks mimi!]
and I have to stay outside.. huaa~ [ok, pdn muke... sape sruh x aktif!! isk~]
and we [penghuni 18-8 PlazaRah dlu] need to be separated since the quota for every house is not enough~
so, me, ira and ida still got the same house and plus three other 2nd year nursing student~
owell, it's okay~ [I think? T_T]

for now, the third year med student are in Basic Clinical course..
meaning that, we have to get through all four postings in a month... 1 posting for every 1 week~
then, barulah we need to go to kem PPD.. and to the real posting after that...
for the first week of my posting is Obstetric & Gynaecology aka O&G~
and I was like OMGeeee~! D:
it's the garang-est dept ever!
but then.. after 1 week of going to O&G ward... seeing all the babies... all the pregnant mothers and all the kind staffness in Orange ward~ I feel like.. I want O&G to be my first posting! :D
but I should get through this 1 month first right? :)
so, tomorrow.. I will change posting to Surgery dept.. then Internal Medicine and the last one should be Jabatan Kesihatan Malaysia (JKM)
I hope the order will be like this one for my true posting~
x sabar! :D

I have a loooot more to write~
but, it's not nice to use other people properties like ours right?
so, I stop here~ :)
till next entry~
bye2~! ja ne!! :D

I will be in complete hiatus for a few weeks until all things become better kayh?~ :)




P/S I: happy belated befday to my dearest housemate Ira~!! It was yesterday~ :)
P/S II: my nervous-ness over this new clinical years can't seems to get over~ pleaseeeee be able to adapt leez~ T_T... pray for me to do my best! yosh! \:D/  

No comments: