Friday, September 24, 2010

> I'm a type of that girl


I'm not a type of a girl who will straight-forward sounding people
But i'm a type of a girl who will be silence about it.

I'm not a type of a girl who always stubbornly hating people and kept the hating inside her heart
But, i'm a type of a girl which easy to forgive and have a no regrets about it.

I'm not a type of a girl which will create a fake smile to the one's doing wrong to her
But, i'm the type of a girl which will be directly making face to them.

I'm not a type of a girl who strongly enough receiving people doing the same faults continuously
But, i'm a type of a girl who stupid enough to make it continuous ever.

I'm a girl who always respond good enough to 'sorry' word
But i'm not a girl who will feel satisfied with that 'sorry' even thousands times if the 'sorry' doesn't seems to make people stop doing the same mistake.
what the use of sorry if you gonna make the same alike mistake over and over again???

I'm a girl that people always see hypocrite lies within my fake smile...
but don't you think that was the sign i make to make you realized your continuous mistake??

i can stand people making a mistakes...
i can stand people making two mistakes...
i can stand people making three mistakes...
i can stand people making hundreds of mistakes..

but I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE MAKING THEMSELVES SOOOOO SELFISH that thinks theirs was important until they can even think they were suffering people around them !!!




mood: pissed off~

No comments: